Saturday, December 11, 2010

NU TRA Slimming Program Week 2

WELL.. It comes to Week 2. 


I supposed to date my 'consultant' to measure the 1st week result, but I went for dinner with BaoHan because he got to go back on Thur (9/12/2010). Finally, I measured myself. Haha... 莫不期待地想知道1星期后的结果  And the result is consider GOOD as many parts of my body is less 1cm compare to last week. =) 虽然是少少的1cm,但是我已经很开心了,才一星期叻。。。


For the weight, I cannot measure myself, cos my weight measurement machine is different from my 'consultant'. So, the weight result only can be seen next week. 


Hopefully next week can see better result. 


Gambateh  q(@.@)p 加油!

2 comments:

  1. jia you! let's lose weight together before cny...XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today i reviewed my weight adi.. Haha.. Is a good result for the starting point.. I lost 0.8kg in 11 days... XD

    ReplyDelete