Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas is COMING SOON

DEC - such a beautiful month. WHY? Because Christmas is coming soon.. 

Recently, most of my friends start to blog out what presents they wish to have and what they will buy for themselves in this coming Christmas. Well, sure, I also got things wish to have. =)

In this coming Christmas, I wish that 
1) Me, my family, my lover, my friends will stay healthy and healthier
2) I can slim down with the new slimming program. Hope can see the result every week. 
3) Boss fast fast review and may be increase our salary ?! fast fast calculate and conclude the company accounts, so that can pay us BONUS earlier this year. =P
4) Having a nice and great CHRISTMAS Celebration Dinner with my friends (SimYing, Wee, etc)  TAOZ buffet. Heard that it is nice. 
5) So far.... I haven't think out what I will buy for myself.. But soon.. Will think it out during this weekend.. Keke =) 
Tomorrow morning gonna take out the pity Christmas tree out from the store room and decorate it, to make my house to have more Christmas feel.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment