Saturday, December 11, 2010

Celebration

As I said in previous post, such a beautiful month - DEC - Not just because Christmas is coming soon, and me & dear 5th years anniversary is reached. =)


Before the date, we think and think and think, wish to have a trip and celebrate such a big day, but finally I failed to take leave.. 




So, we just go out walk walk, shop shop and having our dinner at a romantic western restaurant 
- Souled Out -


I'm very happy that day, and enjoyed the dinner so well with my darling. A wonderful place, A wonderful dinner, A nice time... 




2 comments:

  1. so sweet! i been to this place with some other friends last time. A nice place to dine...^^ wish you both can "long long nine nine"...XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I only see this comment... thanks for the wishes!!! =)

    Yea, the place is nice... we can go there dinner and gathering next time.. =)

    ReplyDelete