Wednesday, December 29, 2010

1 Month of My Slimming Program

Time pass very fast. I on the slimming program 1 month already. Yesterday my consultant measured my weight, body parts and others. The result is good and I feel very happy with this result. 


I would like to share the result here:
Body Weight : - 3 kg
Body Age : younger 3 years
Body Fat (%) : - 2%
Visceral Fat 体内油脂 : - 0.5 (become to normal stage for girls)
Muscle Mass (%) : + 0.7%
Upper Arm: - 2cm
Waist: - 3.5cm
Abdomen: -4cm
Hip: -1cm
Thigh : -2.5cm
Calf : -1.5cm


Now, can feel the pants start longgar a bit jor... This is a problem to me ler, as I cannot buy pants for CNY. Sad about it. But.. but.. everytime I will tell myself, never mind, it is good, cos I can buy pants from L size to M size and to S size.. Haha.. 


Looking forward for the next month, next next month, then don't know I will become HOW? Haha... 


~ Going to transform to a NEW LM ~

1 comment: