Sunday, December 13, 2009

痛苦的Sunday 20091213

Today supposed is a wonderful day for me. I supposed to go to meet my mum at Cheras now, then teman her until tonight. But..but.. last night after I attended Eddy's wedding dinner, reached home, my left wisdom tooth started to feel pain, and I can feel my whole left wisdom tooth is swollen (bengkak). I try to sleep, but the pain make me hard to sleep. Fortunately, I still can sleep for few hours. At the beginning, I thought the pain will over after sleep. But, I felt more painful at this morning after I woke up. T_T

I can't tahan the pain. The swollen area of my wisdom tooth make me totally cant eat. Drink water become a very hard action for me. So, I faster browse through internet to get those dental which is opened today around my place. After get few, haven a simple milk breakfast, my dear fetch me go find those dental clinics. At this difficult moment, very thanks to Sim Ying, my best friend, who keep helping me to find where else got the dental center is open today. After almost 1 hour finding around here and there, finally I get a dental at PJ New Town. Thanks God!

Within 10 mins check up, the doctor said my wisdom tooth is under inflammation. At this moment, he cant do anything on it, because it will bring more pain to me. He just can give me pain killer and antibiotic to consume to reduce the pain. I think the pain killer is not strong medicine, after I consume it, it does not reduce the pain immediately, but after 2 hours. Now, after dinner, I consume 2nd times of the pain killer, but dont know y my wisdom tooth felt pain again. My mouth cannot close properly. Blessing now. Wish it gonna be alright after I consume 3rd time of the pain killer.

And hopefully tomorrow it wont feel so pain anymore..

Blessing now - LM -

1 comment: