Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas is coming soon

Jingle Bell... Jingle Bell...Jingle All the Way....

Ya... Christmas is coming soon... XD
Yesterday I went to buy a Christmas tree from Jusco. It finally been decorated and put at the living room of my house after few hours decoration. Felt tired after that. But, feel very happy cause this year got enough money to spend to buy this Christmas tree which I wish to have it very long time ago... Haha... Don't know why I like it so much. May be is because of I can decorate the tree by myself, hang up all those christmas balls myself. It's so colorful. I Like It!

Beside is the photo that I asked Wendy took for my Christmas tree. Decorated by
me and Dear. Is it very nice? Haha.. I bought green normal Christmas tree, cos it looks natural, white Christmas tree give me a feeling of fake. But I still plan to have a white Christmas tree in the future when I got my own house. Are me greedy? Nope... Either green or white Christmas tree also has their own pretty look ah, so I just wish to have both of them in my house only.

Anyway, Wish this year will have a wonderful Christmas and New Year too. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment