Friday, January 29, 2010

Today feeling

This evening went to Saloon Kimarie to do a digital perm for curly hair treatment. At the beginning, thought it'll be nice and it'll a hair style that I can accept, I like. But after all done, I had shocked.. I thought I already mentioned I don't want too curly to the girl that doing my hair treatment. Never think that the result is like this. The hair style make my face looks more older, more mature... Kek sei...

After I think about it, may b not her fault. She keep saying that this kind of curly is nice for me, and is suit for me, cos I have less hair... This kind of curly hair will make me seems like got lot of hair... Anyway, hopefully after wash hair, the hair will not so curly, n become normal curly hair...

I think I will go dying my hair, so hopefully my hair will look nicer than now. And I'll looking for hair tighting styles, so that I can tight up my hair nicely...
Hahahaha.....

A weird experience.. Can't say I'm sad, but just a bit cant accept my new hair style.. I will remember what had happened today - 20100129 - Friday.

Trying to accept new hair style now.... -- LM --

3 comments:

  1. New curly hair will look very curl at the beginning..i tink it will become nicer after days..can't wait to see ur new hair style! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff - adi accept dy.. =)
    SY - come come to see my new hair style.. give me some idea n opinion.. =)

    ReplyDelete