Thursday, January 14, 2010

My First Draft for Year 2010

These few night I was so busy on the Chinese New Year house decoration, measuring the size, taking photos, uploading photos, thinking and writing those description. Tired. Hopefully, I can help up my brother to sell out most of them. Friends, pls help me promote, or come to buy from me!!

Today is so free at office, I only got job to do before lunch. After lunch, I'm totally free, and keep serving net. Fortunately, my boss did not complaint anything. =P Because of so free, I used this free time to do personal thing - which is planning for year 2010. Finally, I listed out all things that I wish to do in year 2010. This is the first draft, as there are still many things (I think ) I wish to do, but I failed to get out from my mind.

Ya, I want to list out here as a prove to myself. And I'll keep updating this list. Let's see it 1 by 1.

1. Save money to buy car - transport always is my prob, I really wish to have car in this year, so that I no need to bring trouble to ppl.
2. Take exam to upgrade my MCP certificate to .NET 3.5
3. Learn to wrap flowers and bears, so can sell them as convocation presents
4. Keep fit - continue keep fit, and hopefully can lose weight until <50kg.
5. Buy camera - Because I like to take photo, thus, I wish to have a camera to capture down all the sweet memories. But this got to put in KIV first, as money need to save for buy car.
6. Continue learning photoshop.
7. Train myself to read more English books in order to improve my English level.
8. Do blood test and body check up - this got to do before March. Any1 got information about this? I'm searching which hospital is good for these 2.

Feel sleepy already, is time to go bed. Good night!!

Wish to have a healthy body - LM -

5 comments:

  1. hey, i also wanna have body check up about tat time too. You let me know when u planning to do. We can go together. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good.. we go together la.. Will try to go ask around and see mana punya hospital is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too.....when go that time ask me go together :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...All also want body check...Then faster go get information abt it...

    ReplyDelete