Thursday, August 25, 2011

Emotional

Although it was over, but I wish to write out here to always remind myself - DO NOT SO EMOTIONAL anymore. 

I realized that my works make me be emotional in office and get too emotional on works recently just because the project. The project supposed gonna finish in 6 months, but finally, due to change request from end users, the project schedule is expanded to 1 year. Now, it is live. I thought it is time to leave the project and the project will be on going smoothly. BUT, we can't change the fade, the project returns with lots of change requests, issues, and bugs. 

Yesterday, again, I almost argued with my project team lead due to the change request. I really don't understand and don't agree that requests from end users. The changes are not to change slightly, to make the report/features better, but, the changes are totally change the features/reports to another new 1. These made me felt that what I had done previously are WASTED, RUBBISH. What for?! I really feel sad on it. BUT, no matter how, "users are always right". 

Thus, I need to change, don't let the works make me be emotional, don't get too emotional on works. I should familiar with this kind of situation. My life should fulfill with full of joy and happiness.

BY ready to go on 的 赖微思

1 comment:

  1. True. Our life should fill will joy and happiness. =) Sometimes, it's really very hard to say NO to users and project leader. Anyway, just remember next time you learn to say NO when you become the project leader. Don't let your team member feel the same way as what you felt right now in the future. Then only we can make the world better. =)

    ReplyDelete