Sunday, September 13, 2009

My new handphone


Last month, my Nokia handphone - N70 is spoiled. White screen, camera not function, speaker not clear, all these came in 2 - 3months. Haihz... Supposely, I plan to save money until October, then buy a new hp to ganti it, but didn't expect that it is spoiled before I buy a new 1. Make me feel trouble is some of my contacts, songs, photos lost as I didn't save them in my memory card before that. My N70 became white screen without giving me any notification or tips.

Finally I get my new hp last week. The picture displayed beside is my new hp - Sony Ericsson W595. I chose pink color as it's special edition and because I like pink also. =) What I like most are it is a slide phone, and has 3 speakers. But, what I am wondering is when I typing SMS. As I used Nokia handphones all the while, suddenly change to use Sony Ericsson handphone, many keys' functions are different like cancel, back, delete, space bar, change word key and so on... I so miss Nokia sms keys's functions. The dictionary of Nokia phone is better than Sony Ericsson. Oopss, I should say I prefer Nokia sms functions. =) So, now trying to familiar with these new keys of Sony Ericsson.

With this new hp, I keep taking photos myself. So ss sendiri! Haha... I think many girls also did that like me. No more extra money in this month already. Pity eh... Hopefully this month I can tahan until salary out. =)

Wish this hp can accompany me more n more years la. ~Lawins~

No comments:

Post a Comment