Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miss My Normal Life

I've worked <> 12 hours everyday these 2 weeks already. Long time did not cook and eat dinner at home, very miss it. Work and work and work, I felt very very tired and stressed. I know all these are because of my fault. If I tested the system carefully, if I get all those bugs earlier, if I tested the system few more times, if... then may be now I won't be so tired every day. But now what can I do? what I can do is only 1 word, that's "WORK". Hopefully get all the things done by Friday, then I can rest and enjoy the weekend.

Miss my normal life. My normal life, pls don't run away from me. I need U.

3 comments:

  1. yea... testing sucks! if i do my testing precisely, i oso wont be staying here (lab) now at 11.20pm.

    Is there any1 stay here at this hour? i dunno...

    del

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont blame urself laa,try to get improvement of urself,jia you oo my fren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya...Thanks frens, I'll keep going..Gambatae!

    ReplyDelete