Thursday, September 1, 2011

Facial Treatment

Just finish 2 hours+ facial treatment. Last time, before I signed the package, I always think that going to do facial treatment every month is a very good relax moment for me myself. But after I signed, just realize that is not what I imagined. 

Today the beautician helped me to do a treatment called "Rolling facial treatment". A treatment that make me wanna cry. Why I say so?! After wash and clean my face, she put a mask which having anesthesia effect on my face before start the Rolling facial treatment. First time I heard this kind of facial treatment, sounds like so serious. And this made me felt worry just now. Why it called Rolling? I think is because the treatment need to use a material like roller. The beautician use the roller + the product "rolling" my face. The roller made me feel it is full of thorn like DURIAN. Lets imagine a DURIAN is rolling on your face. Think you will feel want to cry also. SOBSOB

The beautician said after this Rolling facial treatment, the big pores on my face will be "closed" or become small pores, and face will become nice nice. But, before the moment is reached, there will be red spots, and got some "fake scare" on my face, and my face will peeling these few days, may be 1 week. 

OMG. I think the facial treatment is not that good as what I imagine of. This makes me feel that I don't know to continue to be like that anymore..

Face is feeling pain now... 

1 comment:

  1. I think ur beautician pressed too strong already. I also tried this before, not as scary as you describe here. =P

    ReplyDelete