Monday, May 9, 2011

A very touching Mother's Day

Happy Belated Mother's Day to everyone!


My brother called me so suddenly yesterday, and asked "Do you want to go back with me later?" That time already 3.30pm, I get a shock, but feel happy too, because I really wish to go back home to celebrate Mother's day with my mom. So, for sure, I answered YES to my brother, and finally we get to reach home before 8pm, and brought my mom go for dinner.


Although we do not give my mother a wonderful dinner and any present, but I can feel my mom is very happy. My mom like to chit chat with us, so when she see us, she keep talking talking to us. When I saw her talking there, I really cry in my heart, as I know, she so wish her sons and daughter can go back visit her more often, can talk to her more often.. But, we cannot make it, as we working at KL/PJ and having many work loads there.


What we can do for her? What we can give to her? Do you think what you can do now?
I really wish I can give her all I can, I just wish to accompany her more, talk to her more often.


Wish you all love your parent more, always remember that your parent is always protect you since young, and always love you till the end. So, everything you do now, pls and pls think of your parent, don't just think of yourself.


~ Mom, I love U! ~ Lai Mun

1 comment:

  1. i love my mum and dad too~ =)

    Just call them when you're free. Let them know what you're doing...and concern about them. =)

    ReplyDelete